American Original KIRKLAND Vitamin D3 Vitamin D/D3 2000IU*600 Liquid Capsules Supports Bone and Muscle & Immune Health
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Meta Information
- More Offers
- Store Policies
Storage method: sealed and protected from light
Food additives: None
Brand: KIRKLAND Signature/ Kirkland
Series: Kolan Vitamin D3
Origin: United States
Applicable gender: general
Production enterprises: kirkland
Product dosage form: Granule specifications (granules/bag/ml/g): 2000IU*600 granules
Price unit: bottle
Usage: One capsule per day
Applicable people: unlimited
Edible tips: with meal
What are the effects and functions of vitamin D3?
Vitamin D₃ can promote the absorption of calcium by the brush border of the small intestine mucosa and the reabsorption of phosphorus in the renal tubules, increase blood calcium and blood phosphorus concentrations, coordinate with parathyroid hormone and calcitonin, promote the release of calcium phosphate from old bones, and maintain and regulate plasma calcium , Normal concentration of phosphorus. Vitamin D₃ promotes calcium deposition in new bone formation sites, deposits citrate in bone, promotes bone calcification, osteoblast function and bone-like tissue maturation.
Vitamin D3 can also come from animal foods, such as liver, especially cod liver oil extracted from fish livers from seafood. Vitamin D3 has the following physiological functions:
1. Improve the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorus, so that the plasma calcium and plasma phosphorus levels reach saturation.
2. Promote growth and bone calcification, and promote healthy teeth;
3. Increase the absorption of phosphorus through the intestinal wall, and increase the reabsorption of phosphorus through the renal tubules;
4. Maintain the normal level of citrate in the blood;
5. Prevent the loss of amino acids through the kidneys.
|Number of Pieces||
There are no inquiries yet.