Corridors will allow for the evacuation of civilians from several cities including Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol and Sumy.
- The Russian military will hold fire and open humanitarian corridors in several Ukrainian cities including the capital Kyiv at 1000 Moscow time (0700 GMT) on Monday, the Interfax news agency cited Russia’s defence ministry as saying.
- Several Ukrainian cities have reported deaths and widespread damage as the two sides prepare for a third round of peace talks, expected on Monday.
- The US government is considering a ban on oil from Russia in a push to ramp up pressure on Moscow over its invasion of Ukraine.
- Streaming giant Netflix has suspended its service in Russia.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has urged the West to strengthen sanctions on Russia.