E27 Bulb Wifi Camera PTZ HD Infrared Night Vision Two Way Talk Baby Monitor Auto Tracking Ycc365plus for Home Security
UGX214,253 – UGX320,222
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Meta Information
- More Offers
- Store Policies
1. Auto Tracking
2. Smooth Pan and Tilt Monitoring
3. Day and Night Monitoring
4. Motion-Activated APP Alarm Push
5. Clear Two-Way Audio
6. P2P Remote Access
7. Put it Anywhere , Easy Setup
8. TF Card & Cloud Storage Options
1. PAN/TILT/ZOOM, VIEW FULL ANGEL OF YOUR HOME
2. LIKE A BULB, ALSO A DECORATION
Can be docked to any E27 bulb socket. it is not only a camera, but also an art in your home.
It’s also ok to install the camera up-side-down. Just rotate 180° in app settings, you will get correct image view on the app.
3. Easy installation, no need break wall. all people know how to use.
Do you still worry about the complicated install procedure？ Use our camera, just need one step to install.
4. Keep home safe, auto tracking,recording the video
Camera will send you a alarm push if detected someone break in your home.
5. Two way talk, make your family closer
6. Clear night vision
7. Not only use in your home,but also your warehouse and other places
8. Details of the camera
Q: How long is the warranty?
A: All goods have been checked before dispatch. Warranty for 1 years, lifetime technical service.
Q: After-sales services ?
A: 1.All goods will be inspected and tested before shipment.
2.Customer’s satisfactory is most important to us. If you have any problem or questions regarding our transaction, feel free to contact our service team.
Q:What’s the camera’s APP?
A:This camera use Ycc365plus APP. You can download it in APP Store, it can used in IOS& Android.
10. Quick guide to connect Smart Camera
1. Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code on user manual or search app “ycc365 plus” in google play or app store to install it on your mobile phone. And create your account step by step.
2. Please make sure you have ready your Wi-Fi router and remember your Wi-Fi router password.
3. Please make sure you have connected your mobile to your Wi-Fi. Please also open your location on your mobile phone.
4. Connect the camera to your power socket for power supply.
5. Wait about 30 seconds, the camera will rotate left-right and up-down. Then about 20 seconds later, the camera will say “Please configure your camera by AP hot spot or scanning code”.
(Note: if the camera does not work in this step, please reset the camera. On the camera head, beside the SD card slot, you will see the reset hole. Use a pin to slightly long-press it for 3~5 seconds, till the camera voice “Reset success”. Release the rest button, then the camera will do step 5.)
6. On the “YCC365 Plus” app, press “+” on the up-right corner. Select “Dome Camera”, then select “Device adding by scanning the code”. Press “Next”.
7. On the step 3, you already connected your mobile to your Wi-Fi. So it automatically shows your Wi-Fi name. You just type in your Wi-Fi password, then press “Next”.
8. A QR code will show on your phone screen. Place the QR code in front of the camera lens to let the camera read the QR code. You need to move the QR code slowly forwards or backwards 10cm ~ 30cm distance to the camera lens.
9. Once camera read the QR code, it will sound “Di Di” and voice “please wait for Wi-Fi connecting” and voice “please wait for internet connecting”. Now press “Beep or flashing lights” button on app. Then just wait.
10. Finally, the camera will voice “Internet connected, welcome to use cloud camera”. And your app will also shows connected. You can operate the camera on your mobile phone now.
11. How to use SD card for memory
1. Please use C10 (Class10) or higher speed SD card. Suggest to buy with the camera.
2. Before use, please format your SD card.
3. Please disconnect electricity from camera. Then insert SD card into camera card slot.
4. Connect the camera with electricity again for power supply.
5. If your camera already added on app, just wait about 30 seconds then refresh device list, camera will connect internet again. If your camera was not added on app, just follow the above “Quick guide to connect Smart Camera” to add.
6. On app, get to Settings / Memory card management, select recording modes “Alarm recording” or “Continuous recording”.
1/3", 1/4", 2/3'', 1/2'', 1/2.8'', 1/2.5'', 1/1.8", 1/2.7"
|Supported Operating Systems||
Easy install with E27 bulb socket
Waterproof / Weatherproof
Cloud & Max 128G sd card
Pan Tilt Zoom
|Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm)||
|Supported Mobile Systems||
|Video Compression Format||
Two way talk
Day/Night Vision auto switch
Motion& Voice detection
triggered by motion& voice
There are no inquiries yet.