Kherson becomes the first major urban centre to fall in Ukraine as fighting enters a second week and one million people flee war.
- UN General Assembly demands Russia stop its offensive in Ukraine, voting 141 to 5, with 35 abstentions.
- Russia says its troops have taken Kherson as it continues to bombard Kyiv and Kharkiv.
- Pentagon says Russian convoy north of Kyiv remains stalled due to regrouping and logistical challenges.
- UN says 227 civilians have been killed and 525 wounded in Ukraine. More than one million people have fled in a week.
- Russia says second round of talks with Ukraine will take place in Belarus on Thursday.